TopTes warrants all products to be of the highest quality in material, craftsmanship, and service. This warranty is in effect from the date of purchase.
TopTes provide a 36-Month after-sale service and lifetime technical support.
|Gas Leak Detector
|Gas Leak Detector
TopTes will replace any products found to be defective due to manufacturer flaws based on eligibility. Warranty length varies depending on the specific product you purchased. (The replacement product(s) will be shipped from the warehouse closest to the order address. If the warehouse is out of stock, it will be reissued from the Chinese factory.)
This warranty extends only to personal use and does not extend to any product that has been used for commercial, rental, or any other use for which the product is not intended. There are no warranties other than the warranties expressly set forth with each product.
TopTes shall not be liable for loss of use of the product or other incidental or consequential damages, expenses, or economic loss, or for any claim of such damage, expenses, or economic loss.
Due to the special treatment of the product appearance process, there will wear naturally with normal use, but this does not affect the normal use of the product function. Products with such factors are not covered by the above warranty unless defects in workmanship or materials are found before use.
This warranty is non-transferable. TopTes is not responsible in any way for any damages, losses, or inconveniences caused by equipment failure, users' negligence and abuse, users' non-compliance with the user manual, and any additional safety, use, or warnings included in the product packaging and manual.
State laws vary. The above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which may vary from state to state.
This warranty does not apply to the following
1. Damage due to abuse, accident, alteration, misuse, tampering, or vandalism.
2. Unsupervised use by children under 18 years of age.
3. Products without sufficient proof of purchase.
4. Improper or inadequate maintenance.
5. Purchases from unauthorized resellers.
6. Lost or stolen products.
7. Damage in return transit.
- Your order number can be found on your purchase order/history, email, or invoice.
- If you received your product as a gift or cannot provide the order number, please send a picture and shipping address of your product to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please fill out the form below and we’ll get back to you within 48 hours.